September is the most popular time for children to join us here at Little Learners. We are also able accept bookings for other times during the year such as January and April, although the session availability during this times can be more limited so it is advisable to contact us as early as possible to help ensure we can offer your requested days and sessions. Little Learners Nursery caters for children aged 3 and 4 years old. We also have limited spaces for children to attend from 2 years 6 months. As per the current Government guideance, we remain open to all children, including new admissions.
Introducing our Little Learners in Discoverers, Explorers and Adventurers. Take a look at our three classrooms and hear why our Little Learners like coming to Nursery…
Can my Little Learner still start Nursery in lockdown/tier restrictions?
Yes! We would love to meet you to discuss your child’s place at Little Learners. We are currently unable to accept in person viewings at Nursery, however are pleased to share a host of alternative options for you to ‘have a look around’ and meet the Nursery Crew.
- In the first instance we invite you to look at our virtual tour from the comfort of your own home. We hope you will be able to get a feel for our learning envrionments and understand the different areas available to our Little Learners. We also have available a frequently asked questions document which may answer some of your initial queries.
- Contact us! You can call us and speak to a member of the Nursery Crew or drop us an email. If you would prefer to speak to someone ‘face to face’ we can arrange a virtual meeting via Zoom to give you a further opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
- Once appropriate paperwork is organised and we have agreed a start date, we can issue your Little Learner with our Welcome to Nursery booklet, full of photos of our Discoverers, Explorers and Adventurers classrooms, playgrounds and other spaces for you to show your Little Learner in advance of them starting with us. As a parent/carer you will be provided with a Welcome Pack which includes a ‘Child Entry Profile’ for you to complete.
- We are pleased to continue to offer Stay and Play sessions for our new Little Learners. We invite one parent or carer to meet a member of the Nursery Crew in one of our beautiful outdoor spaces for a meet and greet session, before your Little Learner will be invited into their new classroom to meet their new friends. We usually offer two of these sessions, but in the current circumstances we are pleased to offer additional Stay and Play sessions as required to support your Little Learners introduction to Nursery.
- When your child feels comfortable to start their sessions with us, your child’s new key person will update their Tapestry account with photos of their Nursery sessions for you to access at home from your smartphone or computer. We encourage parents/carers to contribute to Tapestry too.
Every step of the way we will be here to support you and your Little Learner in their Nursery journey. We may not be able to invite you in but we are still very much available via phone, email or virtual meeting.