Little Learners Nursery are pleased to offer our unique ‘Little Sparklers’ preschool development programme for periods of six weeks, throughout the school year to enable all of our children to make excellent progress in every aspect of their education.
Little Sparklers is a friendly and exciting class that can help all children develop some of life’s most important skills:
- Concentration and attention, making learning easier
- Self-esteem and social confidence, vital for making new friends
- Pre-literacy skills, helping pave the way for reading and writing
- Communication skills, helping little ones express themselves
- Sharing and taking turns, helping everyone get along better
The fun, interactive and engaging sessions will be led by Gemma Wishart. Gemma has worked at Little Learners over the last two years in different supporting roles and knows many of the children already.
Each session will last 30 minutes and will consist of up to 8 Little Learners. Your Little Learner will be accompanied by a member of the Nursery Crew alongside Gemma.
You will be notified by a member of the Nursery Crew if we think your Little Learner would benefit from taking part in a block of sessions, but if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We are always happy to talk!